HEALTH GRADE WATER____________
Kangen® Health Grade Water - Powerful hydrogenated restructured ionized water. Alkaline and antioxidant rich. Water systems, and water delivery for your home or business.
Alkalized Ionized Health Grade Water
Kangen® Ionized Water
Proven Water Technology
Unlimited Supply of Water
Fresh, Health Grade Water
Kangen® Ionized Water Dispensers
This home or office water ionizer, creates three properties.
1. pH levels – Different levels of hydrogen called Potential Hydrogen (ph).
2. Micro Clustered water or tint hexagonal shaped H2o molecules (wet water).
3. Rich Antioxidants or Negative – ORP ( oxidation reduction potential) anti- aging and healing properties.
The internal filter removes many of the harmful chemicals contained in tap water. It then uses high powered electricity through electrolysis to separate the water into alkaline and acid streems. The Alkaline Water gets its antioxidant properties and the micro clustering as a result of this process.
Alkaline water or Ionized Restructured Water is a proven method to help bring back a proper pH balance to our body. This water will detox pollutants in the body’s tissues,organs and blood. Various studies show that using alkaline water improves absorption of healthy minerals by 30% over lower pH water.
This alkaline water is also a natural super anti-inflammatory. Re-Hydrating the body six times faster than processed filtered, bottled or tap water, some say, it never gets to your stomach. Imagine working out longer and harder than ever before, cooling the muscles and removing lactic acid buildup that makes you sore.
You Get 5 Types of Water
Enagic water ionizing machines will produce up to 5 different types of water:
1. Strong Kangen® Water (pH 11.5) Uses: Emulsifying oil, cleaning oil, pesticides off fruit and vegetables, cleaning windows, counters, floors, anti hangover liquid, cutting acid reflux and more.
2. Drinking Levels (pH 8.5-9.0-9.5) Uses: drinking, cooking, plants, pets and more.
3. Neutral “Clean Water” (pH 7.0) Just filtered Uses: time release medicines, cooking, plants or just drinking water
4. Beauty Water (pH 4.0-6.0) Uses: hygienic purposes, skin
5. Strong Acidic Water (pH 2.5) Uses: disinfectant, sanitizer.
Contact Us Today to Determine the Best Model for Your Needs.
100% Product and Service Guarantee!
Our Service Promise
- We guarantee our products and service meet your highest standards of satisfaction.
- We clean and service your water coolers on a regular schedule.
- We ensure your equipment is clean and in perfect working order.
- In the case of emergency, we respond ASAP or within 24 hours depending on the situation.
Our Service Guarantee
- NO CHARGE for installation!
- NO CHARGE for service calls!
- NO CHARGE for emergency service!
- NO CHARGE for RO additional drainage!
- NO CHARGE for moving water coolers!
- NO CHARGE for extended water lines!
- NO CHARGE for copper lines!
- NO CHARGE for ongoing water testing!
Home Water Purification Systems Quote Request
Service Only Available to Front Range Colorado Homeowners.
Homeowners, please complete the form below and we will contact you promptly.
PureWater Dynamics Quick Request
Form Takes Less Than 30 Seconds To Complete
*All Fields Required.*All Fields Required.
Serving The Entire Colorado Front Range!
From Fort Collins, Boulder, Denver & Colorado Springs. In Addition, we serve these fine Colorado Cities.
Arvada, Aurora, Boulder, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Centennial, Cherry Creek, Commerce City, Colorado Springs, Denver, Denver Tech Center, Edgewater, Englewood, Evergreen, Fort Collins, Fountain, Golden, Greenwood Village, Greeley, Highlands Ranch, Idaho Springs, Ken Caryl, Lafayette, Lakewood, Littleton, Longmont, Loveland, Louisville, Northglenn, Parker, Superior, Thornton, Westminster, Wheat Ridge.
(Call (303) 922-4383 if unsure)
About PureWater Dynamics
We are a Colorado family owned business providing the highest quality water systems along Colorado’s Front Range community for over 30 years.
PureWater Dynamics, Inc.
30 Kalamath Street,
Denver, CO 80223
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST